Dalco Enterprises, Inc. – Established in 1959
Dalco is in business to build relationships and provide solutions
. We know every customer has unique needs, specific cleaning, safety and environmental objectives. Therefore, we work to clearly understand those needs
in order to provide the best solutions, combining our knowledge and expertise with some of the world's most recognizable and innovative companies
Commercial, institutional and industrial cleaning supplies and equipment is Dalco's sole focus. As a result, we bring a superior depth of knowledge, experience, support and solutions to our customers
. In addition to having been in business for over 50 years, our sales people have on average 25+ years of industry experience
, bringing you tried and true knowledge.
Dalco’s regional market area covers the state of Minnesota, parts of Wisconsin, Northern Iowa, and the Upper Peninsula of Michigan. Our eight distribution locations include Dalco’s corporate headquarters in Minneapolis, with branch facilities in Duluth, Rochester, LaCrosse, Marshfield, Altoona, Marquette and Sault Ste. Marie.
We offer an impressive selection of cleaning products and equipment from the most-trusted brands in the industry. But that's not what makes us stand out! The Dalco difference is about working in partnership with our customers to address cleaning and safety needs from a 360-degree perspective. So, what sets us apart?
- Specialization in cleaning products and equipment keeps you on the leading edge of developments in the industry and offers you a greater depth of konwledge and expertise that fuels innovation.
- Offering comprehensive training on a wide variety of topics at our facility, online and on-site. 90% or more of your facility maintenance budget is in labor and associated costs. A well-trained work force directly impacts your bottom-line.
- With an emphasis on proactive support and world-class service, Dalco's team of professionals will work to exceed your expectations.
- Working directly with the world's most recognizable brands like 3M, Georgia-Pacific, Rubbermaid, Tennant, Kimberly-Clark, Ecolab and others leads directly to innovative solutions for you and your facility.
- Factory certified technicians, onsite service capabilities, extensive parts inventory and movile service vans will keep your equipment in peak operating condition.