90% or more of your facility maintenance budget is in labor and associated costs. When your equipment used to reduce that labor cost is not working at its optimum efficiency, your costs increase. Dalco’s Equipment Service and Repair Department is here to help you keep your cleaning equipment properly maintained and therefore keep your staff on-schedule and on budget.
Trust Dalco Service to care for your cleaning equipment, ensuring your machines will perform better, last longer, and reduce your cost of ownership overall .
Does your cleaning equipment need service? Contact Dalco
The Value in Equipment Service
Dalco’s equipment service creates value for our customers.
With factory certified technicians, onsite service capabilities, extensive parts inventory, and mobile service vans, we’ll keep your equipment in peak operating condition. By taking the next step and utilizing A.M.P.P., we are able to empower you to make informed, data driven decisions to identify money saving opportunities.
- Properly maintained cleaning equipment keeps your staff on-schedule and on budget
- Regular maintenance can extend the life of your equipment
- Reducing repair costs by identifying and managing improper use more effectively
- Taking control over your equipment by making repair and replacement decisions effectively
A Service Plan that Fits your Needs
Dalco's A.M.P.P. Provides Customized Care
A comprehensive Asset Management Protection Program (A.M.P.P.) is a key piece of keeping your cleaning equipment up and running. With regularly scheduled machine checkups, you can be assured of maximum uptime of your equipment. Dalco's A.M.P.P. includes a wide variety of services and supports most makes and models on the market.
- Service plans are customizable to fit your facility's needs and requirements
- Local coverage gives you the opportunity to schedule maintenance for your fleet
- We process all warranty claims on your behalf
- We provide documented maintenance history and service reports for every machine
For a fast, no obligation analysis of your cleaning equipment program:Contact Dalco