Every facility wants to lower their HAI rates, with the primary goal of keeping patients healthy. Environmental hygiene is an important part of an infection control strategy and is essential to help prevent the spread of tough-to-kill pathogens like C. difficile spores. C. diff can live on surfaces for months and easily spread to other patients and healthcare workers. That's why it's important to stop the spread of pathogens even beyond isolation rooms. When your top priority is keeping patients safe from HAIs, you need a C. diff solution that you can use everywhere.
Introducing Clorox Healthcare® Fuzion™ Cleaner Disinfectant, a disinfectant that combines proven efficacy against C. diff spores with aesthetics to enable broad use throughout the facility.
- Kills C. diff in 2 Minutes: Hypochlorous acid solution is a strong oxidizer and highly effective surface disinfectant.
- Broad Surface Compatibility: Safe for use on stainless steel, clear plastics, finished wood and many other common surfaces.
- Low Residue: Leaves surfaces looking clean, not cloudy.
- Low Odor: Mild odor dissipates in minutes.
- Easy to Use: No PPE required.